ATLANTA (AP) — Matt Ryan threw a 47-yard touchdown pass to Marvin Hall, Tevin Coleman broke loose on a 30-yard scoring run and the Atlanta Falcons added another chapter to New York's miserable season, beating the Giants 23-20 on Monday night.
Latest National News
- The McCain Institute is looking for a few good mavericks
- Trump escalates immigration rhetoric at rally to boost Cruz
- Cuomo, Molinaro to spar in NY gov race's only planned debate
- Trump: 'I'm not satisfied' with accounts of Khashoggi death
- Trump vilifies caravan, says he'll cut Central American aid
- Democrat to debate with rare shot at governor's race win
- Authorities: Explosive device found near George Soros' home
- Twitter removes accounts linked to Alex Jones, Infowars
- Prince Harry and Meghan arrive in hot Fiji for 3-day visit
Police / Fire / Courts
Q: Besides entering my user ID and password, my financial institution makes me verify my identity by entering a personal identification number (PIN) that is sent via text, email or phone call. Even after that, I'm always asked whether my PC is a public or private computer (it's private).