More Front Page News
BMW enters the full-size SUV arena with two models of their first ever X7. Both X7s provide three rows of seating for up to seven passengers to travel in total comfort.
DARLINGTON, S.C. (AP) — Dale Earnhardt Jr. still plans to compete in the Xfinity event at Darlington Raceway on Aug. 31, despite a recent plane crash.
Latest National News
- Businessman-art collector Leonard A. Lauder writing memoir
- No Rohingya turn up for planned repatriation to Myanmar
- Macron expected to raise Carlos Ghosn case with Japan's Abe
- The Latest: Iraqi migrant hit and killed by train in Greece
- UK's Johnson presses for fresh Brexit talks in Paris
- Protesters skeptical as G7 claims anti-globalization mantle
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. plans to drive Xfinity race at Darlington
- Walker, Turner lead US over Australia 102-86
- DC club owner charged with soliciting sex acts in Maryland
Police / Fire / Courts
One person was flown by helicopter to a hospital following a two-vehicle crash that involved a motorcycle at about 2:15 p.m. Wednesday at the junction of Horsecreek Road and Route 157, according to Venango County 911.