PHOENIX (AP) — Houston infielder Aledmys Díaz, Miami first baseman Jesús Aguilar and Los Angeles Angels outfielder Brian Goodwin all won their salary arbitration cases Wednesday, cutting the teams' advantage to 6-4 in decisions this year with three cases remaining.
Latest National News
- Díaz, Aguilar, Goodwin win salary arbitration cases
- Crowd-seeking Rays come up with win-win-win free ticket plan
- Man who went missing at music festival found dead in lake
- APPRECIATION: In a too-brief life, Brooklyn rapper Pop Smoke had already recast the sound, and center, of hip-hop
- AP sources: Trump expected to tap loyalist as intel official
- Berhalter made almost as much as Ellis in his 1st few months
- Jennifer Lawrence to star in Adam McKay comedy for Netflix
- As Trump ups attacks on Justice Dept, Barr remains in post
- Review: A CGI canine yearns to be free in 'Call of the Wild'