The Franklin on Ice festival celebrated its 24th year over a wintry weekend in Fountain Park. The DiMartino Ice Co. of Jenannette carved dozens of large and small statues over a 24 hour period, some of the most intricate carved during a 40 minute speed carving competition. For articles from the weekend and a photo gallery by Richard Sayer, visit TheDerrick.com.
- Another jackpot winning lottery ticket sold locally
- Changes to TheDerrick.com coming Tuesday
- 1 hurt in Halyday Run Road crash
- Police release more details about Oil City pedestrian crash
- OC man charged for ramming truck into auto service building
- Another jackpot ticket sold in Venango
- Knox man charged after incidents at hospital
- Couple charged with endangerment after 'deplorable conditions' found
- OC church asks for extension to remove fencing
- SNYP animal clinic opening in Seneca is 'a perfect fit'